Chief Privacy Officer
1 Place Ville Marie, Suite 3240
Montréal, Québec H3B 0G1
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The types of Personal Information that we may collect from time to time may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, contact details, financial, credit or billing information and other personally identifiable information ("Personal Information").
Collection, Use and Disclosure
Personal Information may be collected through your voluntary disclosure, use of our services or websites, purchase of our products, subscription to our publications, completion of registration or subscription forms, by means of surveys, entry to a contest or other promotion or through third party agents, contractors, vendors or suppliers who provide products and services to us ("Service Providers"), as well as through our third party business partners to whom we provide our products and services.
We collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to create and maintain client accounts;
- to provide the product, service or information you requested;
- to communicate with you regarding the products and services you requested and to respond to your requests and inquiries;
- to process payments and collect unpaid accounts;
- to detect and protect against error, fraud, theft and other illegal activity;
- to better understand your needs and preferences;
- to engage in business transactions;
- to provide customer service;
- to organize and administer contests and/or surveys;
- to inform you of special offers and promotions;
- to meet legal requirements; and/or
- for any other purpose for which you otherwise give your consent.
Disclosure to TC Transcontinental
We may disclose your Personal Information within our organization in order to better serve you and to provide you with information about TC Transcontinental's products and services.
When you provide Personal Information to us with respect to employment opportunities, including, but not limited to, your resume, we will treat such Personal Information on a confidential basis and use it only (i) to consider you for current or future employment opportunities within TC Transcontinental, and (ii) to contact you with respect to such employment opportunities. We will retain your Personal Information for further employment opportunities that may arise within TC Transcontinental, unless you inform us that you no longer want us to retain your information.
Disclosure to Service Providers
Disclosure in Business Transactions
Note that if you withdraw your consent to certain uses of your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with certain of our services.